Thursday, June 14, 2012

Chapter 24

Chapter 24

That night Harley dreamt, but she wasn't so sure it was a sweet dream. It began sweet, with her and Richie making love, but when she turned her head, Tim was there. Standing and watching her let Richie fuck her. She pushed Richie off her and told Tim she was so sorry. He asked her if she loved Richie. With tears, she said she believed she did, but that she would love him forever. Tim told her to be happy. Then he was gone, when she turned around, Richie was asleep. Almost like a dream, inside a dream. It was enough to wake her. Looking around the room, searching for any sign of Tim. Feeling guilty for wishing he was still there. Once she realized it was a dream, she turned to Richie and put her head on his chest. "I love you!" she said to him quietly. He was sleeping, but he heard her. Bringing his arms around her and holding her tight. She fell back to sleep.

Richie woke at a staggering 7 am. He was generally an early riser. Believing that the early bird always catches the worm. He snuck out of bed, trying not to wake her. Pouring himself some coffee, he went out by the pool to drink his coffee and check his Twitter. While reading his tweets, it hit him. She said 'I love you!'. Putting his iPad down, he replayed what he could remember in his mind. He remembered her laying her head down on his chest andher sweet words. What brought that on? Was she talking in her sleep? He would have to ask her. If she did say it, was he ready to go all in and say it back? He knew he told her he was falling in love but that is different than being all the way there. Richie wanted to go up there and wake her up. But he refrained. She needed her rest. Little did he know, she rolled over to curl up against him and he wasn't there. Harley go tup and brushed her teeth and headed down to find him.

He looked up and saw her in the door. He put everything down and walked over to her. She was pouting. He smiled, rubbed her arms, kissed her and asked "why the pouty lip, baby?" "I rolled over and you weren't there!" she said in a near whine. He pulled her in for a sweet good morning hug. "Did you sleep alright?" he asked, figuring it could be an open to discuss the 'I love you'. He didn't want to leave it unaddressed. "I did! Only woke once." pulling back, he looked at her, "yeah? would that be when you put your head on my chest?". She nodded, feeling a bit embarassed for what she had said. She thought he was asleep and didn't hear her. "Is there coffee?" Richie took her hand and walked her to the kitchen. Pulled downa  mug for her. She made herself a cup, when she looked up he was looking at her. "What?" she asked. "Did you mean it?" he asked, holding her gaze. "I mean everything I say, Rich. If I don't mean it, I don't say it." she explained, knowing what was coming. "you don't have to make a big deal out of it. I had a very bizarre dream and it left me feeling vulnerable and emotional. So my feelings came out." she said. Starting to walk past him, with her coffee, to where he was sitting outside. But he grabbed her and stopped her. Took her coffee and put it on the counter. richie lifted her onto the stool. Standing between her legs, "tell me about the dream" he said. "I don't want to. It's no big deal, babe." she said. "It left you feeling that way, it's a big deal to me, please, tell me?" he asked again. She took in a deep breath and sighed. "Fine" she agreed.

Harley told him about Tim coming to see her while they were having sex. But told him it wasn't just sex, taht he was making love to her, slowly. The expression on Richie's face only changed when she said she pushed him off her, to talk to Tim. Harley chose to not address the change of expression, but to continue on with Tim asking her if she loved him. At that point his face softened. He let her finish explaining that when she woke, those words had to be said. Richie took her face in his hands, I've never said this or felt this so fast before. It scares the shit out of me. But then I see your face, feel your touch, or hear your voice and I know it's right. I love you too. I want to know everything about you. I want to share everything about me with you." he said as tears flowed down her cheeks and he wiped one away with his thumb, the other, he kissed away softly. As he kissed the tear, she repeated "I love you". His lips found hers and their tongues couldn't wait to caress each others. Enough time had passed and Richie got hard as hell, touching her. His hands went down to her waist and slid her pants free. Harley couldn't pull his sweat pants down fast enough. She wanted him inside her and he needed to be inside her.

Pulling her to the edge of the chair, they're lips making sucking sounds and filling the air with moans of passion. They attacked each other's necks and ears. She felt him go inside her. She gasped as did Richie. "You feel so good, baby!" he told her. "I can't , can't get enough of you!" she responded, breathlessly. He thrust into her. Her legs wrapped around him, he picked her up and carried her to the sofa. Laying her down, sliding his hot shaft in and out, at a slow but steady pace. He wanted her shirt off. Trying to unbutton it, but she couldn't. He stopped, grabbed the shirt and tore it open. "Oh yeah" she said as he took a mouthful of her breast in his mouth. He started thrusting into her again., harder and deeper. Harley had exploded with a raging orgasm. Richie lifted her legs and pumped. You could hear him slap against her. He was lasting longer this time. She was still tight but he gained his endurance and stamina back. The new position sent Harley into another explosive wave. Back arched, yelling "Oh Richie, don't stop!" The second one was too much for him. He slammed his hot cum into her. She loved the face he made while fuckingher. Very much like watching him play guitar. He fell down on her, kissing her.

"I don't wanna leave." she confessed. "I want this everyday of my life."
"I have to tell Ava first, baby. Then you can come back, forever if you want." he said. "We really need to give her time to get used to me, before I just show up and stay." she said. Richie nodded, "I agree! I'm just gonna miss you so much", kissing her one last time before getting up.

Harley drank her coffee with Richie. Talking, laughing, planning when they may see each other again. Richie would be heading to Jon's in New Jersey to begin recording the new Bon Jovi album. Harley would begin writting her next album. "Hey, I'm being honored next week for my work with The Midnight Mission. You should come be my date." he suggested. Really hoping she would. "Is that going to give you time to tell Ava?" she asked. "I'm going to tell her tonight!" he answered. Harley smiled, "yes, I'll be your date." Looking at the time, she frowned. It was already time for her to pack and get her shower. Time just seemed to fly with Richie. Why couldn't it stay last night forever?

It was time for Harley to go. She knew she had to play it cool. There would be a lot of leaving each other for work. It's best to not make it weird or difficult for him. Richie felt it best to have a car pick her up and take her to the airport. The driver loaded the car and waited for her to finish saying her goodbye's. "I had a wonderful time, Rich." she said. "Me too, darlin'!" he said, softly kissing her.l She found she actually had to fight back a few tears. Hugging him and absorbing his smell, taste, and feel, so she could take it home with her. "See ya next week, gorgeous." he said. "Bye, baby." one final kiss. She turned and walked to the car. Harley blew Richie a farewell kiss, he blew one back. Getting into the car, she headed home to Nashville.

Both feeling sadness to say goodbye to each other, yet knowing they had to be careful. Moving too fast in a relationship could kill it. They had moved pretty fast as it was. They were in love, but still had so much to learn about each other.

1 comment:

  1. It sucks that they have to leave each other. On the bright side she will be seeing him for The Midnight Mission event. I am really enjoying this story.

    ReplyDelete