Thursday, June 14, 2012

Chapter 23

Chapter 23

Richie walked into the pool first. "Is it cold?" she asked. "Nope" he answered, "it's heated, honey. Come on!" as he went under the water. She felt better knowing that and walked right in. The water was cooling on her hot skin. The candles in the pool had long since burned out. richie began throwing them on the side of the pool. As he was doing that Harley came up from behind him and wrapped her arms and legs around him, hugging his back and sprinkled him with soft kisses. She let him go long enough for him to turn around. He swirled her around in the water, stopping only to kiss her sweet lips. "Baby?" he said wanting to ask her a question. "hmmm?" "What was your marriage like?" he asked. Harley pulled away from him and headed towards the shallow end. "You don't have to talk about it. I'm sorry, honey." he told her as she walked out of the pool. Richie followed behind. She was wrapping herself in a towel, when he grabbed one and said softly, "I didn't mean to upset you, really, I didn't.". "You didn't upset me. I'm just trying to think of how to describe it." she said.

Taking her by the arm, he led her to the same chair they had captured the rays and napped on earlier. As they sat side by side, she swallowed and began. "We had a great marriage, Richie. He was loyal, faithful, and he loved me with all that he had. He was my best friend and my partner in life. Then I lost him." she said, continuing "He was a strong man. A man who didn't believe in speaking his feelings much. Am I boring you?" she asked. "No, not at all. What do you mean by 'speaking his feelings'?" he asked. "He told me he loved me maybe twice in all the time we spent together." "He never said he loved you?" Richie asked with a complete sound of disbelief. "Never!" she said, looking at the pool. She looked back at Richie, "He felt that by being there, that should have told me. He'd always say 'If I didn't love you, I wouldn't be here!'" she explained. "You were ok with that?" he asked. "Well, no! But I guess I had to be. I loved him but we would have had our share of heated discussions in the beginning of our relationship. Sometimes, I just felt like I needed to hear those words. It still never changed anything. It just was, what it was. He was all I knew and I loved him."
"All you knew?" he asked. "Yeah, he was my first. I never knew anything before him." Harley looked at Richie, still with disbelief of what she was discovering with him. "You must have been beyond crushed and very lost after..." he said, trailing off. She nodded. "I was watching TV, some entertainment show or something like that and they showed you walking out of the church behind the funeral percession, and all I thought was how broken you must be. I could feel it. I said a prayer for you that night." That moved Harley so much, that when Richie started to speak again, Harley stopped him with a kiss on his lips. When she pulled back, she whispered so lightly, "I'm lonely, Richie. I want to fall in love again." Raising his hand to her face, "I think I'm already in love, darlin'" not giving her a chance to respond. The kiss was so passionate and powerful. Harley pulled herself up to straddle his lap, still kissing him. Deep thrusts and flickering of their tongues. She pulled herself from his lips. Looking at him softly, "I think I am too" he grabbed her with more force and kissed her again, nearly rocking her back off him. "If Ava didn't need to come home tomorrow, you wouldn't be leaving." he said. "So what now, Rich?" she asked. "We see eachother when we can. I'm so busy right now, but I'll make room for you." still kissing between sentences. "I'm going to be busy too. We will figure it out, right?". "Yeah, baby, we will. They may be stolen moments for a while but at least we get those.". Harley's lips melted into his. His hands roamed to her towel, opening the clasp and letting it fall to the chair. She wrapped her legs around him. Kissing each other, feverishly. His hands roaming the soft curves of her body. Harley took his hand and showed him where she needed and wanted it. She didn't have to show him much. He knew exactly what to do to her. He caressed her clit slowly. Causing her breathing to quicken. Richie wished he could fuck her but 3 times in one day, slowed him down a bit. He would find a way to give her what she needed. He would have to improvise and make it good. Harley's hips started moving in time with the way he was rubbing her. Richie slipped 2 fingers inside her, adding a third finger as he felt she could accept it. The kiss ended and he concentrated on thrusting in and out of her, hitting her G-spot with his long sexy fingers. Harley helped by beginning to rub her clit, with one hand, while holding onto Richie with the other. She was so fucking hot, he thought. Wanting to be hard and fucking her 24/7. Harley let out a moan "ahhhhh! Fuck me!" she demanded. As her pussy pulsated around his fingers, he knew she had a clitoral orgasm. He decided to not stop fucking her. He pushed her back just enought to put her nipple in his mouth, "Oh God, Richie!"  she squeeled, as she came for him. Harley was shaking, he took his fingers out and pulled her to him, holding her tight with both arms. "I'm sorry, I'm no spring chicken." he said. She put her finger over his lips to stop him from speaking. "Your perfect! Your so perfect, baby!" she said, moving her finger and kissing him again lightly. "Take me to bed?" she asked, grabbing her towe and covering herself. Richie stood and turned around. "Climb on!" he told her. "Are you sure, spring chicken?" she asked laughing. "HaHa!" He laughed. "Get up there!" Harley jumped gently on his back and he gave her a piggy back ride to the bedroom. He set her down gently on the bed. "Your so strong and sexy" she told him as she was walking to the bathroom to brush her teeth and hair. He followed her in, to do the same.

While brushing, they kept looking at each other in the mirror. Until Harley broke into a hysterical laugh, because Richie was making silly faces at her. He couldn't help but laugh at her reaction. Harley spit her toothpaste out, "I nearly chocked, dork!" Richie smiled with his own thoughts of what she could choke on, but felt best to keep that to himself. Harley dropped her towel and decided to tease him just a bit. Instead of getting into bed on her side, she crawled on her hands and knees across the bed. Giving a beautiful view from behind. What she didn't expect was for him to grab her hips and pull her back to him, biting an ass cheek. "Owww!" she yelled laughing. "Sorry, darlin'! but if you put that ass in my face, I'm gonna find something to do with it!" "That's ok! I kinda liked it!" she informed him while slipping under the sheets. Richie got in and pulled her to him. "Gnite beautiful. Sweet dreams." he told her. "They can't get much sweeter than this!" she said. Turning her head to be able to accept his kiss goodnight.

1 comment:

  1. I can't imagine being with someone for as long as Harley was with her husband and he only said I Love You a few times?! WOW!!!

    ReplyDelete