Sunday, June 3, 2012

Chapter 16

Chapter 16

Denise didn’t like or appreciate another woman stepping in and taking what she felt was hers. No, Denise and Richie were not committed, but they were always there for each other. The shoulder to cry on, the friend to laugh with, the lover to fuck with. They were each other’s supporters. Now he’s telling her it’s all done? She had to remind him of why it can’t be done. Thinking Richie would still be asleep and she would use her key and crawl into bed with him, waking him with a beautiful blow job. He would like that for sure, she just knew it.

Denise walked into Richie’s bedroom and shut the door. Oblivious to her surroundings. Not seeing a suitcase and clothes thrown about the room. Slipping her own clothes off, she climbed into bed with Richie. Laying on top of him, kissing his chest. Richie let out a moan. Thinking Harley had come back to him. Harley flushed the toilet and Richie heard the noise. He frowned with wonderment, then opened his eyes, confused. As he looked down and saw it wasn’t Harley. He pushed Denise off him and Harley walked into the room “OH MY GOD” Harley yelled as she saw and jumped back into the bathroom. Denise started laughing hysterically. Richie was beyond pissed off. “Denise, What the fuck are you doing here?” he yelled. “Taking back what’s mine!” she yelled back. Laughter subsiding. Harley grabbed a towel, wrapped herself with it. Flew into the bedroom to gather her clothes. “Baby, stop!” he said to Harley. “No, I’m leaving” she said. Tears streaming down her face. Richie flashed his eyes to Denise. “Get the fuck out of my bed, put your clothes on and get out of my house! Give me the key, Denise!” He demanded. Holding out his hand. She reached in her jeans pocket, pulled out the key, and threw it at him. “This won’t last! She’s Harley Stewart, America’s Sweetheart! She’s too good for you!” she screamed at him as he grabbed the key off the floor and  shut the bathroom door behind him.

But Harley was fast. Her clothes were already on. Walking past him, opening the bedroom door. She stopped dead in her tracks, looked at Denise and said “I am Harley Stewart! America’s Sweetheart! If you breathe a word of this to the media, I’ll sue the fuck out of you! Clear?” Denise had a look of shock on her face “You’ve got them all fooled, don’t you?” she accused. Harley grabbed her bags, “Whoa, stop!” Richie said. “Baby, lets talk about this, please?” he begged. “When your done with her, call me” Denise said and left.

Harley stopped, but refused to look at him. Her chest heaving from anger and from racing around. Richie reached for her bags but she backed away from him. Her tears were gone. “Ok! Denise and I have been friends with benefits for quite some time. We haven’t been serious in years.” he explained. Harley still not responding and not looking at him. So far it just wasn’t good enough for her. “I didn’t tell you because it wasn’t significant enough” he said as her eyes flashed at him. As if to say “Seriously?”. “Fuck! I’m trying Harley!” she took her eyes off him again. “She called me last night, asking for me to go over there. I told her, I couldn’t. That I met someone I really cared about and I wanted to see her exclusively.” he said. “She got mad as hell at me.” his eyes never leaving her face. “Sweetheart, I’m crazy about you!Your all I think about. Please, let’s put your bags down, go make some coffee and talk about this, please, baby, please?” he pleaded, as he slowly went to take the bags, half waiting and expecting her to step away again. But she didn’t. She let him take them. “I’m so sorry” he told her. Her eyes looked into his and she knew it. “Let’s go make that coffee. I’m exhausted and need it.” she told him. He went to put his arms around her for a hug. “Don’t push your luck, Sambora! I’m still here and that’s enough for now, ok?” she told him. He nodded “that’s all I want.” he said.

1 comment:

  1. Richie the only thing you need to be apologising for is dating Denise in the first place. Harley you have no right to be mad at Richie you weren't dating when he was with the bimbo. As for Denise, I hope Harley kicks her ass!! Can you tell I don't like Denise lol.

    ReplyDelete