Sunday, July 22, 2012

Chapter 32

Chapter 32

They're kiss was like coming home. The feeling that they fit so perfectly together and every moment in life, were just moments leading to this one. Suddenly coming to an end, when Richie's nose hit the cut on Harley's cheek. She pulled away and winced, when Richie saw it for the first time. You could see the anger flush over Richie's face, "Baby, your hurt!" he said, pulling her towards his breakfast nook, to sit her down. He went into the kitchen, for a wet wash cloth. Harley had blood running down her face and Richie began to wipe it away. "Dammit, your gonna need stitches. Let me call my Doctor. He'll come and fix you right up, baby. Then you tell me what happened." he said. After making the call, he went and wrapped some ice in the same cloth for her. Harley held it up to her face as Richie sat next to her. She started telling him what had been happening to her since Wednesday nights dinner with Brad, when Richie's phone rang. He recognized that ring tone anywhere, it was Ava. "Baby, I'm sorry, but I have to answer this." he said, while grabbing his phone out of his pants. "Hey sweetheart. You ok?" he asked. "I'm fine, daddy. Is Harley with you yet?" she asked. "She is." he answered. "Is she ok? I saw what happened to her at the airport on TV." Ava was very concerned. "She's ok sweetheart. What have I told you about watchin that crap?" he said sternly. "I know, daddy, but I was channel surfing and saw her and stopped to see. You need to do something to stop this." she told him. "I will! Don't worry, Tinkerbell." he said. "Ava, I have to go, honey. Someone's at the door. Talk soon. I love you. Bye." he said.

When Richie opened the door, Dr. Jeff Cohen was standing there. "Come on in, Jeff." he said. "Thanks. Where's our patient?" Dr. Cohen asked. "Right this way. She has a deep cut above her left cheek. It looks like it may need a few stitches." explained Richie. Approaching Harley, "Dr. Cohen, this is Harley Stewart." he introduced them. "Hi, Doc." Harley said, shaking his hand. "That looks like a bad cut. May I?' he asked. Reluctantly, Harley took a deep breath and nodded. "Oh! That looks nasty! Your right, probably around 6 stitches, should do the trick." Dr. Cohen told Richie. "Let me go get my bag out of the car. May I let myself back in?" he asked, turning to Richie. "Yeah, sure." he answered. After Dr. Cohen walked out, Harley looked at Richie, "I'm sorry." she said. "For what exactly? You did nothing wrong." "I can't go with you Monday now." she said. "Why can't you?" he asked. "I'm going to have 6 stitches in my face, Rich. People won't be talking about you getting that award. They will be talking about how your girlfriend looks like she went a few rounds with Mike Tyson." she said. "Your going! I don't care what they have to say. I want you there and that is what counts." he told her. Harley took a deep breath, "You have to help me, Richie. I need to hire a bodyguard to be with me everytime I leave my house. Maybe I can hire Karl. Do you think he would be willing to move to Nashville?" she asked. "We can ask him. This will either stop on it's own or I will make it stop." he said. "How can you possibly make it stop? Because for the life of me I can only think of one thing that will make it stop." she said, realizing that might be the same thought he had. "Richie? NO!" she said loudly, grabbing his face to make him look at her. "NO! That's not an option. I will deal with this. I'll be fine." she said. The last thing Harley wanted was to lose him over this. "I don't want you hurt. I don't want you invaded. Not over me." he said. "Your not breaking up with me over this. I'll get security. I'll do whatever I have to but I don't want to lose you, baby." she said. Richie could see her tears were building, "Ok baby. We will figure it out. Together." he said. "Thank you!" she said as the Doc walked up to her with his bag. He pulled out a syringe and filled it with Lidocain, "This is gonna hurt for a second." he told her. "Great!" she said, closing her eyes.

Dr. Cohen had finished suturing her cheek and left. Instructing that today, Harley needed to rest. Richie picked her up and carried her over to the couch and layed her down, covering her with a blanket. "I'll put on the TV and lay with you, ok?" he asked. "This wasn't the way we were supposed to spend our day together. I'm sorry." she said. "Stop saying your sorry. This is a perfect way to spend our day together. I could do without you being hurt. But the cuddling and watching TV part is fantastic." he assured her. Harley cracked the first smile since she got there. Richie's animation with his face and hands made her smile, even when she didn't want to.

Richie grabbed a blanket and climbed behind her on the couch. Grabbing the remote for the TV, he put on a movie they had both seen before. That way if they fell asleep, nothing would be missed. Harley laid on her back and Richie to her right, laid on his side. His face nuzzled in Harley's hair. He kissed her cheek softly and held her hand. Both were looking at their hands touching, rubbing, and exploring the others. Harley turned her head to face him, looking into his beautiful, soulful eyes. "Kiss me?" she asked, nearly in a whisper. "Thought you'd never ask." he said, leaning towards her slightly. Gently, Richie's lips touched hers. Like a whisper on her lips, she felt his breath on hers. She slightly licked her lips, as he carefully kissed her. Slightly seperating her lips, just enough to slide his tongue over her lower lip. Making Harley feel a heat and flush come over her. Harley lifted her head, not letting him go. Richie let his tongue explore her mouth. Bringing his right hand up over her breast. Their kissing went on for sometime, desire for each other was exploding inside them. Richie's fingers were caressing and pinching Harley's nipples. She was on fire now, kicking off her blanket. Richie unbuttoned her jeans and slowly unzipped them. Sliding is hand inside, to feel her heat and wetness. Finding her clit with his long middle finger, he let out a moan, when he felt it was hard and ready for him. Richie rubbed her softly and slowly. It was like she was his guitar and he knew how to play her. Harley was anxious and beyond ready for him. Taking her hand, she began working her way down to the hardness inside his pants. She began to undo his pants when he pulled her hand away. He hoarsley whispered, "No baby. This is about you, right now." Richie's finger quickly returned to her mound of hardness. Harley closed her eyes but Richie wanted her to look at him. He wanted to see her, to see what her eyes would say to him. "Look at me, baby." he told her. Harley opened her eyes and looked up at him, when he slid his finger's inside her, deep inside her. "Oh God, baby, your beautiful!" he said. Richie pulled his hand out of her jeans and sat up to pull her pants off. Harley's belly was quivering again. The way it was the first time they had sex. Richie loved that. It told him how much she wanted him. Her panties came off when he pulled her pants down. Taking his hands and rubbing her legs. Lifting one and he began kissing the inside of her ankle. Raking his tongue along the inside of her leg. Not stopping until he reached her honey. Richie opened his mouth and kissed her wetness. Harley closed her eyes and ran her fingers through his hair. As he licked, sucked, and nipped her clit and lips. Not leaving any spot unloved. Harley's hips began moving to the rhythm of his tongue. Richie's moans vibrating into her core. "Don't stop! Eat me, baby!" she said breathlessly. Richie's tongue was a fierce weapon, wanting her to cum for him, he never let up. He knew she was about to cum, when he stuck his finger's inside her again. The feeling of his finger's inside her, sent her into an explosive orgasm. Richie felt her clamp up around him. It was too much for him. Richie sat up and took his pants off. Exposing a veiny, purplish, blue, rock hard, shinny cock. "You want me, darlin'?" he asked, stroking himself. His juice beading up on the tip of his head. "YES!" Harley yelled. "Fuck me!". Richie lifted her legs over his shoulders, leaning in over her, guiding himself inside her. Breathing through gritted teeth as he slowly pumped in and out of her. Harley had her finger's dug into his arms as his fucking got more and more intense. Richie was so far over her, that her knee's were nearly next to her ears. Harley reached for his lips with hers, not quite making it but their tongue's danced together. Richie's cock hit her g-spot perfectly, when Harley came for him. Clamping down tight on him, "Ahhhhhh!" he yelled out, shooting his hot cum deep inside her. Harley could feel his hardness spasm inside her as he came. Letting Harley's legs go, he lay on top of her. She wiped away the small beads of sweat on his face, while he looked in her eyes. "I love you, Harley. Your who I've been waiting for my whole life." he said. "I love you, Richie." she said, pulling him down for a soft kiss, forgetting about the cut on her face. "Ouch!" she said. "Fuck! I'm sorry, baby." he said. "You ok?" he asked. "Yeah, I'm better than ok." she said as he rolled off her, covering her up with the blanket. Rolling over on her side, she nuzzled up to him and they floated into a nice nap.

2 comments:

  1. I knew Richie would be pissed about what happened to Harley, but for Richie to even consider stop seeing Harley surprised me. Glad Harley set him straight on that part.

    I thought it was very sweet of Ava to be worried about Harley. Obviously Ava takes after her dad in the compassion department.

    The sex scenes were HOT!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And what a WONDERFUL way to start my Monday!! !!!sex machine!!! :P

    ReplyDelete