Sunday, July 15, 2012

Chapter 28

Chapter 28

Later that night, Harley still couldn't get into her driveway. Brad sattled one of his horses and rode her home through the back. Thinking now she would have to have her house gated. Making sure not to turn on any lights around the front of the house. Harley called the local police department and let them know of the intrusion on her property.

Harley ran herself a hot bath, lit some candles, turned off the lights. She sank down inside the hot water and let it encompass her body. Washing the day away, with candles burning next to the tub. Before getting in she couldn't help but put Stranger In This Town on to feel closer to him. She closed her eyes and pictured his sweet face. She debated on telling him about what had happened, knowing he would be less than happy. She decided to leave it out. Harley finished bathing, but just didn't want to get out, till she heard her phone ringing. Quickly grabbing a towel and running to the phone, it was Richie. He knew she had dinner with Brad tonight. He wasn't about to show it, but there was a slight sting of jealousy. Brad was his friend and hers and he knew he had to put trust in them both. Harley answered "Hey!". "Hey?" he asked. "Yeah! Sorry, was running to grab the phone. Hang on, baby." she put the phone down and wrapped a towel around her, put slippers on, grabbed the phone and headed to the enclosed balcony for a cool breeze.  "Ok, let's start again. Hi!" she said as she sat in her wicker chase chair. "What was that all about?" he asked. "That was about me being in a hot tub. when I heard the phone ring." she explained, "and I didn't want to miss your call." He smiled, "How was your dinner, gorgeous?" he asked. "It was ok. How was your day?" she asked, but Richie was stuck on the first part of what she said. "Just ok? Why only ok?". She took a deep breath, "I guess because I got the first, second, and third degree and I rather bored from it." she said. "Why did you get that? Talk to me, darlin'." he wanted to hear all about it. Another long, tired, and deep sigh escaped her, this time loud enough for Richie to hear. "I really would much rather talk about other things and forget about this night, please, baby?". He wasn't going to let it go, "It was about me, wasn't it? That's why you don't want to talk about it." he said. "No! I don't wanna talk about it cause, I'm sitting here, near naked on the phone with a very sexy man and could think of something far more exciting and hot to be doing." "OH! Well in that case we can touch on that subject later. Near naked? What are you wearing?" he asked. His voice changing to a deep, sexy voice that turned her on. "I have a towel on, but..." she paused as she undid the towel and opened it, letting the breeze touch every part of her skin. "I just took it off and now I'm sitting outside on my balcony, naked, wishing you were here.". Richie let out a moan, to show his happiness to hear that. "I wish I were there too. The very thought has made my jeans very tight." he said. "Mmmmm, so what can we do about all of this? So far away from each other?". Richie loved the way this woman thought. "Maybe I should ask if your alone or at least where you can play?" she asked him. "Oh, I can play,  honey! How far are we taking this play time, baby?". Harley giggled, "How's all the way sound to you?" she said seductively. "I love the way that sounds. So I take it that it's dark there?" he asked. "Yes, it is. Full moon shining down. Very hot and very humid. It feels so good letting the air dry my body."
"Oh baby! Take your right hand and touch your breasts." he instructed her. The very thought got him even harder. Harley did as she was told. "I think I need to wet my finger. It feels to dry and rough on my nipple. Any suggestions as to how I should wet it?" she asked. "I can think of a few ways" he told her. "But we will start with you putting your finger in your mouth.". Harley wanted to take it a step further, "I'll do as you ask, my Master!" With those words, Richie had to sit down. His knee's got weak. Richie could hear sucking sounds through the phone. His dick was as hard as it could get. She was so erotic and he was really enjoying this but wished he was with her, so he could show her just how much of her "Master" he was. "I'm pretending my finger is your cock in my mouth. I wish you could feel this, baby! Undo your pants, now!" she ordered him. "I thought I was the Master here?" he said. "Richie, just take your cock out and touch it for me, please!"  he let out a grunt, as he leaned back on his couch, beginning to unbutton his jeans. "Tell me what your doing." she begged. "My curious girl, I'm unzipping my jeans and pulling my cock out for you." he told her. "Is it hard?" she asked him. "Very, it couldn't get any harder. Tell me what your doing?" he returned the question. "Playing with my nipples. Fighting the urge to fuck myself, right now. I want you so bad. So deep inside me." Richie's breathing quickened a bit. "Fuck yourself, now! Rub your clit and imagine my tongue all over it and inside you. Thrusting in and out, tasting your wetness." Harley did as he asked. She slid her fingers in and gasped. She was picturing exactly what he told her to. Richie was lost deep in his own fantasy of her. Both forgetting to speak any further. All the other could hear was heavy breathing and intense moaning. Harley broke first, "Stroke it hard and fast baby! Damn, I wanna see you pleasure yourself." she told him. He was stroking and slamming his cock so hard and fast. He was throbbing and cried out "I'm cumming baby! Cum with me now!" Harley puled her fingers from inside her and began rubbing her clit again. "Wait for me! Oh Yeah! I'm, ahhhhh, I'm cumming baby!" All Harley could hear were grunts, moans, and deep heavy breathing. Richie came all over his stomach. He layed his head back and took a deep breath, "Ya know? I'm starting to feel like your using my body for sex!" he said jokingly. Not realizing Harley can play just as good as he could. "That's because I am! What else would I want from your body?" she said. "Your a bad girl!" he told her as he cleaned his stomach with a tissue. "But I have to say, I love it!" "What exactly do you love about it?" she asked. "Well, I love your passion, your sex drive, and that you find me sexy." he explained. "Oh Richie, I find you to be the sexiest! That's why my sex drive is so high. I can't get enough of you." she said, stroking his ego. "Maybe we should be careful, baby." he said. "Careful? Of what? Why?" she asked, wondering what he was getting at. "This is your second relationship, EVER. So I know you don't know this, but I've been around a bit, baby and sometimes focusing so much on sex in the beginning is bad for the relationship." he explained. "Bad? How?" wanting to know more. "Because eventually sex dies down and the couple is not able to relate or have a firm foundation." he said. Harley laughed, "What's so funny?" he asked. "If you think I'm ever gonna stop having sex with you, guess again, buddy!" still laughing. "What about" he paused, "What about when I'm too old to have sex? And with you being ten years younger, that could be a problem.". "Seriously?" she asked without laughter. "Richie, that's a long time from now. If we make it to that point, I think it will be safe to say, we got through it. When that time comes, I'll have one of two choices." she waited for his response. "Choices? Which would be?" he asked, eager for her answer. "Choice one, curl up to you and hold you every night, forever." she said. "Choice two?" he asked. "Choice two, since I'm still young and eager. I could masterbate in front of your nightly, completely torturing you!" she said laughing again, with a twisted evil sound. "Oh that would be torture! I may not be able to get it up anymore but I'd love the view. Not to mention, my oral abilities would still work, honey!"  he said laughing. "See?" she said, "Where there's a will, there's a way. We would be just fine." she answered him. "I can't wait to see you." he said. "Me too, babe. I wanna hold your hand, again." she said, making Richie smile. "Talk soon, sweetie." he said to her. "Ok, goodnight.". "Goodnight, darlin'." After hanging up they both wondered why they didn't say 'I love you'. Nearly at the same time they both sent a text to each other, saying those exact words. Making the other smile. After a few minutes, Harley realized Friday was in less than two days and she had a ton of packing to do. But at this very moment, she was beyond exhausted and decided to put it all off till tomorrow. She climbed into bed and with thoughts of Richie, she drifted into a deep sleep.

1 comment:

  1. I love how Harley is with Richie she is exactly what he needs in his life. The phone sex was pretty intense I must admit. Now bring on friday lol. Oh and thank you for the double post : )

    ReplyDelete