Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Chapter 37

Chapter 37

Harley falls to the floor, gasping for air and covered in sweat.

 "Better get it out of our system now. Tomorrow we have to be good kids." she said, breathlessly. Richie broke into a deep, throaty laugh.

"You think because Ava and my Mom are here, I'm not gonna fuck you?" He said laughing louder. Harley didn't get what was so funny, but hearing him laugh like that made her follow along.

"Baby! It's not gonna be over. We're just gonna have to keep it down a bit.Your sweet innocence amazes me." he said

. "Amazes you how?" she asked. They're breathing had steadied.

"It amazes me, because you have so much of it. Purity and sweetness but at the same time, you fuck me like your possessed. Goddamn, it's so good!" he said, rubbing the sweat from his face, with his hands.

Harley rolled to lay on top of him, taking his arms and pinning them over his head, "You
haven't seen anything yet, Mister!" she said.

Separating his lips with her tongue. Her nipplesbrushing lightly against his dark, muscular chest. Richie broke his hands free of her grip and wrapped his arms around her, rolling Harley onto her back. Harley automatically opened her legs for him to enter her. She wanted more of him. Richie felt so good inside her. Richie propped himself up on his elbows,

"Your insatiable!" he said. Running her hands over his sexy pecs,

"Is there a problem with that?" she asked, managing to muster all the innocence she could find.

"Depends on how you look at it. I love it, my only concern is I'm 53 not 23. I can't keep up with you." he said.

"Then we will take breaks. Do other things till you can." she said.

"Other things?"he asked, raising an eyebrow.

Harley pulled him down hard on her, covering his lips passionatelywith hers. The kiss was very deep and slow. Harley slowly pulled back and traced his lower lip with her index finger, sliding it inside his mouth.

"Yes, other things. You have an amazing mouth." she said. A devilish grin came across his lips,

 "Would you like me to use it, baby? I'm pretty orally skilled." he said. Harley was no longer in the here and now. She was in a breathless, fury of passion and want. Harley nodded but never took her eyes off his lips. Richie licked them deliberately, causing Harley to release a moan.

"Please?" she begged.

Richie trailed her neck and chest with soft kisses, stopping to show each nipple some love.
Squeezing, licking, and biting each one. Harley balled her hands in his hair.

 "Oh God!" she cried out.

Richie licked and sucked her heaving belly. His hands caressed each side of her.Harley began twisting her body from side to side. He reached her mound of love, kissing her and taking his hands, he opened her up. Closing his eyes as he went for a deep kiss on her clit.Harley's back arched,

"Ahhhh", she yelled out. Richie had perfect rhythm.

 He was consistent and not too fast ort hard. Harley's hips were moving with him. Her hand twisted in his hair.Off in the distance, Richie could here his phone ringing, but he didn't stop. Harley was oblivious
to anything around her. Richie loved watching her lose herself in him.

'Fuck', he thought, the damn phone was ringing again. It was pissing him off. Richie knew how to make her cumright this second, if he needed to, but he didn't want to rush it.  He told himself to put it out of
his mind, when suddenly the doorbell rang. Whoever was there was obnoxious and now the phone
was ringing again. Harley was still lost in all her desires. Thinking for a moment, wondering,
Should I stop and answer the door or should I make her cum first. He chose the latter option.
Richie took his hand off her hips and slid two finger's inside her. Increasing the pressure of his
tongue and caressing her G-spot. Harley was thrown into an immediate orgasm. Coming down
she heard the doorbell and phone.

"Shit! Some one's here!" she said. Richie laughed,

 "They've been at the door for awhile baby. Go upstairs and I'll answer it." he said, helping her to stand,
then pulling on his swim trunks. Harley was a little unsteady yet, but made it upstairs.Richie wiped his face and flung the door open.

"What the fuck?" he yelled.

 Much to his surprise standing there was a man and his Mom.

"Mom! Your not supposed to be here till tomorrow!" He said, looking at the driver and taking the bag he was holding.

"I got her. Thank you." he said.Mrs. Sambora walked inside,

"Richie, I really don't like it when you use language like that." she said.

"I'm sorry, Mom." he said as he gave her a hug. "You smell like sweat, Richie. Please,
go put a shirt on. I thought I would surprise you by coming a day early." she said.

 "Yousurprised me alright, Mom. Sit down. Are you OK? Do you need a nap or something?" he asked.

 "I'm tired, dear, but I want to meet your girl before I lay down. Where is she?" Mrs. Sambora
was delighted that her son was in love.

 "Ah, well, she's upstairs, Ma. I'll go get her, but please,sit down here." he said, walking her to the sofa.

Richie walked into the bedroom and fell back onto the bed,

 "Fuck" he said with his hands over his face, "Fuck, fuck, fuck!" he said out loud, as Harley was walking into the room. "

What's wrong,love?" she asked, while unwrapping her towel and drying herself.

"My Mom is here!" he said looking at her.

"Oh my God! Was she outside the door the entire time?" she asked, scaredand horrified that she had heard everything.

 "Yep! But don't worry, darlin', whatever she heardwas chased away with my 'What the fuck?' as I opened the door."

"Well I feel better." Harley laughed.

"She wants to meet you before her nap." he said, standing up and hugging her naked body.

 "I just need to get dressed, baby." she said.

"I'm so sorry,sweetheart. We can still play and have fun, just discreetly, OK?" he said, feeling bad.

"I'm not worried about it, my sweet man. Now let me get dressed. I don't want to keep her
waiting." she assured him by touching his face softly.

 "I love you" he said.

"I love you too." she said with a smile but her insides were doing back flips. "I wish I had time
for a shower. I smell like sex." he said.

"You do! Take me down and introduce me, then leave us for a shower." she said.

"Your too good for me." he said as they made they're way down the hall.

"And here I thought you were too good for me." she said, smiling at him and squeezing
his hand tightly. Richie pulled her hand to his lips and kissed the top of it.

Reaching the living room, he said. "Mom, I'd like you to meet my girlfriend, Miss Harley Stewart. Harley,
this is my Mother, Mrs. Joan Sambora." introducing them. Mrs. Sambora stood and Harley
put her hand out to shake hers. Mrs. Sambora shook her head,

"No dear. I want a hug. You've brought happiness to my son's life and I'd like to thank you for it properly. Would that be alright?" she asked.  Harley smiled and blushed, gently hugging Richie's Mom.

1 comment:

  1. LMAO oh man Richie and Harley almost got caught by his mom! That was hilarious.
    I loved the end where Joan was hugging Harley.That was really sweet.

    ReplyDelete